Thursday, July 16, 2009

my birthday is coming!

i'm eighteen. are u happy? cause i am.
haha. i can watch m18 movie. finally.
then i can take driving license. won't that be good?
all i need to think is shud i come school? i can't miss my PQA! n OHS!
i love the subby. lols.

just a hints to my love ones.
* i love chip n dale!
* pink mp3 frm 7eleven look nice!
* i think i need a sponsor for my btt?! :P
* i love my lappy, i thinkk i need a lots of thing for my lappy.
* i think i look better with nice rebond hair or maybe digital perm?
* i need to recolour my hair!
* soft toy is loved!


but whatever its is, its the thought that count. the most thing i need is blessing from each of u.
pray for me for my life. i love u all.


got a poll for ppl...
should i wear TUDUNG(scarf) nw since im already 18?
1.yes
2.no
3.maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment