Thursday, July 16, 2009

Do you think i can believe you?

1st, u told ARSHAD! toward him i can't trust too, even if he swear infront of him.
then AZMI overheard it. I and U may not know who spreading, but by rights..
its obviously U who started it! u get it?

PM, we r in a grp together.. likewise, i'll do my part n u'll do ur part. thats all.
if you excuse yourself n wanna leave the grp...ok i'll excuse you. don't tell me, just meet miss pam face to face.

I'm normally a lenient prsn. but when it come to secrets, it will forever be a secret.
because i was blinded by the FRIENDSHIP..i became one day STUPID, i told u my secret, i thought i could trust you but u see what happened in the end?
i did told nabilah n hidayah too, they never even spout about it to somebody else, cause they know the DEFINITION of a SECRET!.

i will not take the surrounding btw me n him seriously as i can go thru the pain by myself without anyone knowing. like what ms eileen told me CRUSHES is just CRUSHES. so no matter what i can mend my wound easily. because of you i cried, i cried not because of him acting STRANGER toward me! but i cried because i was stupid to trust somebody like you. if i actually listen to...nvm its too late anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment