Thursday, July 16, 2009

crush

I never knew my love for you would deepen day by day..
I thought from your eyes I could see love but it mere sympathy..
It was foolish of me to think that way..
In the end it was me that getting hurt from this one-sided affair..
I felt so foolish for loving you..
I knew that you already know as you started to ignore me completely..
you treat me like nobody.
It really hurt me to see the new you now,
just merely because of my admiration toward you,
I really hope you will take me back in your life as a friend, only friend.
cause i'm not ready to lose a friend like you.
Cause I know now that you're just a crush to me..


credit @ nurul hidayah rahmat

it was weird of her..to write me this poem, when i actually told her what had happened to me recently. no matter what
, thanks anyway, thanks for being by my side.
lots of poem on the way, she wrote 3 type! lols

No comments:

Post a Comment