Sunday, August 9, 2009

my sis stole my cookies!~ nya!
this is how my dessert look like.

just came back from work.


yeah working on a big occasion seem so good.


double pay but no customer! hahaa :P


okie, and very happy that someone drop by.


he made my day, he save me from a dull temporary world of 8 hours haha, i know u know.


got a lot things to do sooooo time past fast.


came at 8 leave at 9. good. he rarely in but giving a lots of shock. like a biscuit. something here, there and missing. hahahaaha laugh laugh. explore the whole market at night i guess. nothing better to dooo. hehehe.


knock of at ten thirty but bro pick me up at 1102 what the!!!!!!!!!!ah broooooooooooooo....


then since not that tired since tomorrow working afternnooon. i made hmmm yummy orea dessert. told sis once finish have to wait for an hour to made it cold and nice to eat, she said okay2 in the end she's already sounds a sleep.




im done for a day. i think i eat the dessert tomoorow. simply made for national day for my family. =)


eat while it cold. hahahahaahahahaahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment