Thursday, August 6, 2009

I do, cherish u.
I love that sentence.
I have a reason too.
but i kept it to myself.

FRoliCK yummy ;) peach with strawberry. (I want it again~)

to you know who..
you told me my attitute change?
you told me you don't know who am i now..
you told you prefer the me during initial of the year.
i listen to someone, not to keep any grudge.
he told me maybe you meant something.
yes i follow what he said.
i became the initial me of the year.
i study. i did assignment.
just that i couldnt stop talking.
talking is my style.
but whats the different? i've been talking from the start.
i smile at you. you didn't
i asked you a question you didn't reply.
you only reply when another classmate ask.
what do you want actually???

you said you don't know me anymore?
in fact i don't know you anymore!
you getting overboard actually.
i know you want to help us classmate..
but please, its not me who need to understand.
but you to understand me. PLEASE!


i'm in love with TWS.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
thanks for the advice, LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment