Sunday, July 19, 2009

u love hols? who dont love hols but this is extremely irritating.
yesterday afternoon i was down with fever @ 39.3 d.celcius. ate two prescribed pill specially for fever and it was down to 38.4 d.celcius. feeling sleepy but i only slept for 2 hours cause its fucking hot but my sis said its not, so i think it could be the fever symptom. waited another two hour to popped another two pill and my fever when down 37.6..so i thought i'm very normal again. so i was happily baked brownies for my class since ms eileen wanted to..it was a bit abnormal i tell you cause of the marshmellow thingy. very happy with the "results", to prevent for any jumping jack temperature i popped in another two pill before i got to sleep.
i had a good sleep.
but it was very ridiculous the next morning, i feel fresh after bathing, plan to go sch. woke my mum up to give me allowance. and my mum start to nag and said my fever is still high. i check again and wth its 38.3 d.celcius.
my mum took an urgent leave to send me to polyclinic. we waited for hours since 9am till 11am then i got my consultation, doc said now h1n1 was not serious as they took it as normal flu, cause my one is with cough, flu n short of breath i was told that i got light influenza. and i get 7 days MC! am i happy? duh not! i'll be boring to death. serious!

can said that i fall sick bcoz im tired working.
can said also i fall sick bcoz of a guy
can said also i fall sick bcoz of a friend
whatever the reason is make me healthy again.

and worst of all, i can't celebrate my birthday with my friendsss!!! :(
pray hard that im healthy again.
call me...
text me...
msn me...
tag me...
so that i will not die of boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment