Saturday, July 18, 2009

change my mind! doesn't want to publish another two poems!

wahhh..
im sick..
i've got flu, then headache and bad cough.it can't be im missing him.
hopefully i will get well soon. just don't want to miss school on monday.
got test! po1 test. xD

working is worst.
got an audit just now, everything went in mess.
im not in wrong yet i was scold. WTF
resting at home, not going to kak ct's baby function.
i'll just have to miss carrying Sabrina. why? I'm sick! get it?
i miss the boy in my life! i miss him so much. Ahmad Aqmal, you're my sunshine, my only sunshine =)

listening to 'terlanjur cinta' it make me cried, thinking of that guy. haha i'm such a weak duckling.
i've got to stand up again, like the people's myth, in this world there's actually a million guys, why waste a litre of tears on a guy who don't appreciate you. go for someone who love you not who you like, cause the one you like will go to the one they love.

I create this. not really originated. XP

Time passing so slow..
chaining our walking path..
thousands of stories created, turned into confusion.

did you ever know?
my feelings for you is still unknown...

crying at night..
tears soaking my cheeks..
trying to stand up on the grounds..
with the love that have been reject.

what i've been holding on
its hard for me to let it go.

i've overly fall in love with you
and i've given all my heart to you
but why only now you're seeking my love.

i don't understand what had happened.
what's wrong and less in me toward you.
now its too late to put on blames
because once love , i will forever love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment